Harvard Protection Services maintains true to our long standing belief, Employees and Customers First. Our Mission, Vision and Core Values of PEOPLE FIRST, SAFETY, TEAMWORK, CLIENT FOCUS, and ACCOUNTABILITY are representative of this belief with expectations set and supported throughout for all our employees. Our goals set the standard for the industry; to earn our customer’s trust, confidence, and business, through maintaining a safe, secure environment; to provide the highest level of security for their enterprise, their proprietary assets, and the safety of their human capital. Our vision is to be recognized by our customers and the industry as a dynamic, employee-centric organization that empowers our team to deliver leading edge solutions in a manner that creates value for our customers.
Primary focus will be to service the existing business, operationally and financially, while maintaining relationships with existing customers and developing new business where possible.
• Maintain a professional demeanor while providing assistance to customers, employees, visitors, and guests
• State or municipality mandated security officer licenses
• Minimum High School Diploma, GED or the equivalent
• Must be 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law and contract requirements
• Must have reliable means of communication and transportation
• Must be willing to participate in the company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screening and background check
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Neat and professional appearance
• Write routine correspondence, to include log entries and incident reporting
• Previous contract security, law enforcement, military, customer service experience helpful
Required Schedule: Full time 1st shift